This weekend has been super productive for me. I’m so happy!
However time has flown by and tomorrow I have to go to the office… hu hu hu.
I wanted to give you an update of what I have accomplished over the past 2 days:
- Set up a Merchan account on Amazon -waiting for validation!
- Set up an Etsy account, if you like that platform you can now buy my yarn from Etsy.
- Labelled over 200 yarn balls
- Packed 20 Crochet set
- Crocheted 1 coin purse 👛, 2 donuts 🍩 and 1 ❣
- Worked on my Social Media account
I have a full time job on top of that so it’s not easy to manage. In particular I struggle to balance my admin time (social media, website, blog) with my crochet time. I heard a few people have that problem, any advice would be welcome!
Below is a snapshot of what I made this weekend:
I’ve been working on this project for a little while now, and wanted to let you know I am soft launching my yarn brand this week ♥️🦄
It’s so exciting! I’ve always loved yarn and in particular small yarn balls but struggled to buy in small quantity and always ended up with a lot of waste.
So to solve that problem I have created my own packs of small yarn balls (100% cotton).
Each ball is 12g, perfect to crochet small items and amigurumis! The following colours are included in each pack:
White, light pink, red, brown, yellow, purple, light blue and dark blue!
I deliver these packs Worldwide, so if you like crocheting or know someone who likes crocheting, this would be the perfect Christmas present 💝
A few people have already placed orders, and i can’t wait to see their creations!
Ordering is very easy, just visit my website: https://www.littlelondoncrochet.com/shop/12g-balls-set
Hope you all have a great start of weekend!
I’ve taken the big leap and signed up to….yes….4 Christmas markets!
I think it will be a great opportunity to showcase my creations as well as the crochet kits I am currently designing.
So now I am focusing on making sure I have enough stock to sell at all 4 markets, most of my nights are spent making:
- Christmas baubles
- Christmas socks (key rings)
- Coin purses
- Crochet kits
In case you want to come say hello, I have made a list:
– 2nd December: Wimbledon and Putney Commons, https://www.wpcc.org.uk/things-to…/events/profile/craft-fair
– 3rd December: Fortismere School Christmas Market in Muswell Hill, http://www.fortismereschoolassociation.com/copy-of-christma…
– 9th and 10th December: marché de Noël de Bellefontaine, http://www.5fontaines.be/accueil-3
– 16th December: Stoke Newington Methodist Church, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-celebration-for-christmas-…
I am a little bit stressed out because I have never done a Christmas market before and all of a sudden I will do 4! Above all I hope my creations will make people happy 🌺
Over the next few days I will share some of the stuff I’ve been creating. Really exciting times!
Have a nice evening!
Little London Crochet
As some of you may know, my mum and I are going to take part in a Christmas market this year in Belgium. We are so excited!
So, we are now preparing…and crafting items that we believe people will like at that time of year.
I’m crocheting a lot of key rings. They are very practical and also can be sold relatively cheap so I think people will like that.
Yesterday I tested a few new things, including this lovely cupcake:
I found a free cupcake crochet pattern online, and would like to share it with you in case you want to also make one: click here.
What would you like to find at a Christmas market? Let me know, I’d love to hear your ideas.